In the box:
(2) Bose 802 Panaray Series III Loudspeaker
(2) Bose MB4 Modular Bass Loudspeaker
(1) Bose ControlSpace SP24 Sound Processor
(1) Ashly nX8004 Power Amplifier
(1) Yamaha MG16 16-Channel Mixing Console
25 ft. CBI SC-16 Power Series 16 Gauge Wire w NL4FX Neutrik Speakon
6 ft. CBI 22ga Balanced Wire – Neutrik Nickel 1/4″ TRS – NC3MX Male XLR
This Bose Pro Audio Sound System features the Bose Panaray 802 Series III, a full-range loudspeaker designed for permanent installations and portable sound reinforcement, for both indoor and outdoor applications. The Articulated Array® speaker configuration provides a wide 120° x 100° pattern to effectively cover many smaller venues with a single loudspeaker.
The Bose Panaray® MB4 Modular Bass Loudspeaker increases the impact of your performances. This speaker provides extended bass performance for small to large venues. An ideal match with other speakers in the Bose® Panaray line, this speaker delivers bass response, durability and wide bandwidth to almost any application.
The Bose ControlSpace® SP-24 sound processor makes optimizing 2×4 installed and portable sound systems easy. Use the purposefully simple front panel interface for basic operations, or the intuitive SP-24 Editor software for full access to all signal processing settings. The hardware includes standard XLR connectors to easily connect to balanced pro-level source devices, amplifiers and powered loudspeakers.
The Ashly nX8004 is a 4-channel power amplifier. It features lightweight, energy-efficient Class-D switching amplifier technology combined with a switch mode power supply.
The Alesis MultiMix 10 Wireless is a 10-channel, rack-mount mixer that is well suited to smaller clubs and venues, houses of worship, and traveling systems. Channels 1-4 are mono and offer both XLR mic inputs and balanced 1/4″ inputs.
This Bose Sound System is excellent for applications such as: Church Sound Systems, School Public Address and Portable Sound Systems, Gymnasium and Athletic Pa Systems, DJ Sound Systems, Live Stage and Band Sound Systems, Auditorium Sound Systems
• Ashly nX8004 4-Channel Power Amplifier: High output: Up to 12,000W in 2U. – Selectable output per channel: 2/4/8Ω, 70V, 100V; or bridge channel pairs: 4Ω, 140V, 200V. – Automatic sleep-mode, <1W on all nX amplifiers. – Optional AES3 digital-in w/ pass-through, CobraNet and Dante. – Networkable, serial, and passive remote control options. – Combo and Euroblock inputs and Neutrik speakON connectivity. – Neutrik powerCON easy-disconnect power cord. • Yamaha MG16 Mixing Console: D-PRE (Discrete Class-A Mic Preamps) – High Quality Sound Op-amp – Switchable Phantom Power & PAD Switch – 1-knob Compressors – AUX / Effect Sends / Group – EQ and High-pass Filters – A variety of input / output connectors – LED level metering – Metal Chassis – Internal Universal Power Supply – Rack Mount Kit Included – XLR connector • Bose 802 Panaray Series III Loudspeaker: Eight proprietary 4.5-inch full-range drivers. – Wide-range reproduction over a broad dispersion area. – A rugged, portable enclosure with metal grille and protective cover with carrying handle. – Low profile, aesthetic styling. – Weather-resistant design for reliable performance indoors and outdoors. – A full complement of brackets and stands available for a variety of product uses. – Durable design eliminates the need for frequent replacement or repair. – Built to withstand sand, snow, rain, salt and temperature extremes. – Use for permanent or portable systems, indoors or outdoors. – Bose Panaray MB4 Loudspeaker: Wide frequency range, from 40Hz to 300Hz, which can be easily matched to any Bose professional loudspeaker. – High impact output for dominant bass material. – Rugged portable enclosure with metal grille and carrying handles. – Distinctive styling. – Recessed back plate with two Speakon® NL4 connectors. • Bose ControlSpace SP-24 Sound Processor: Real-time control, and the ability to program and store custom scenes with the easy-to-use SP-24 Editor software. – SP-24 Editor software provides complete access to all signal processing functions including custom channel routing, input and output 9-band dual equalization, band pass filters, delays, peak limiter, gain and signal polarity for full system control. – Simplified front panel LCD menus and controls are purposely designed to make it easier to select preprogrammed scenes, gain and delay parameters, or quickly access Bose® loudspeaker presets. – USB port enables plug-and-play PC access for system configuration, programming, signal level monitoring and firmware updates using the SP-24 Editor software. – Extensive Bose professional loudspeaker library enables quick access to factory-created equalization curves while the SP-24 Editor software provides intuitive graphical tools for optimizing any passive or powered loudspeaker. – XLR inputs (2) and outputs (4) for balanced connectivity to professional audio gear. – Signal and clip LED indicators show the signal status of the input channels. – Front panel lockout feature prevents unauthorized use.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 40 cm|